Please let the development team know if you find a bug by using the contact form. This will send a message to them. Please don’t leave bug comments on this page. Before you let us know, though, check below to see whether the bug you’re reporting is currently being worked on.
All upgrades are/will be free, so there’s no need to wait to get your copy.
- Better drift training area
- Variable throttle
- Preloaded with a bronze or silver run of each track in replay mode for training purposes
- Ghost of your best run
- Device detects which way up you’re holding it, so the headphone cable issue is resolved on iPod touch
- Music randomiser now has better randomisation
- Gen 1 and 2 should be able to play
- Retina upgrade
- More control options
- Scoring displays your global rank
Live in store.
- Jerky replays (though replays may still have variable frame rate on older devices). Older replays will not work, so you’ll need to beat your previous score to make a new replay.
- New logo
- Shows your best score across all cars
- Minor tweaks to gameplay and scoring for consistency
- Minor changes to layout in some screens
- Replay is jerky sometimes
- Music randomness isn’t that random
- Drift training needs to be improved
- Headphone cable gets in the way on iPod touch